Monday, April 5, 2010

The Flyer Heard Round The World!!

Well, the blogosphere is buzzing today! Who knew a Get Out The Vote Flyer could cause such a commotion! And the Monona Rag! Jeesh!! I am the candidate not to vote for because I tout saving programming and teachers...bad candidate...bad! I am absolutely amazed at the time some people have on their hands to worry and fret over some of this stuff. I, personally, spent the better part of the morning and afternoon with my kids and enjoyed the sunshine - and left over chocolate from Easter. It was great.

We are nearing the last 24 hours of this campaign and I just wanted to say thank you for those of you who took the time to call me, email or meet with me. That has by far been the most rewarding part of my campaign. Win or lose tomorrow, I have learned even more about the people of this school district and that has been worth the journey! Talking about actual issues has been so worth while. Whether we agree or agree to disagree, getting to know each other and being able to get in each others shoes and see the view from the other side is a huge step in the right direction.

Now, time to wrap it up and get to the polls! Don't forget to vote tomorrow! If you don't vote, you have no right to complain!

See you at the polls!

No comments:

Post a Comment