Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's Salsa Time!

So, I asked my 10 year old son whether or not I should enter the Salsa Contest that the Cottage Grove Kid's Park is sponsoring on August 15th. He looked at me kind of funny and said, "Well, what kind of salsa? You're not going to dance, are you?" Isn't he just the funny one....

Well, I am going to enter the contest with my oh-so-awesome salsa (n. A spicy sauce of chopped, usually uncooked vegetables or fruit, especially tomatoes, onions, and chili peppers, used as a condiment) so stop on by and check it out! The event will be on August 15th from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm at Fireman's Park. Tasting kits, which include chips, each salsa entered in the contest and a ballot, will be available for $5. Enjoy some great local recipes and help raise money for the Cottage Grove Kid's Park. This is clearly a win-win folks!!

See you on the 15th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment